Monday, March 19, 2012

the family helps.

The Block Party is a family affair! The whole family helps!!!

Dad

Mom


Me (13)
This is the ONLY picture I have of me working on blankets! :)

Anna (9)

Isaac (7)


Rebekah (5)


Elijah (4)

Rachel (2)


Jonathan (1) 
He doesn't try and help, but he is very good at climbing over laid out blankets and messing them up! As well as being all over the top of the blankets when taking pictures of the finished ones! :)
Caught on tape attacking his big sister (who is smaller than him!)!




I love my family! :) And I couldn't do the Block Party each year without them!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Sarah!

    Your family is adorable! And I'm impressed with your blankets.

    I just sent you an email about Owen. I'd love to do a guest post about him and it's so great that your posts about him are the most viewed on your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete