Tuesday, January 15, 2013

He likes my hat.

For those of you who don't follow my other blog... I am back in KS with the family I was with in December. I'm back because their mama had to go back and bring home their new brother for good!!! This little man is one of the little ones I'm taking care of.




He likes my hat. He was smiling like crazy kept putting it back on when he would take it off. Love him!

So, not that it hasn't been, but forgive me if my blogging is a bit sparse in the next few weeks. I am getting lots of crocheting done for some reason (I can't figure it out!), but not much worth blogging about or anything DONE enough to blog about. :)

But.. one of the other little ones found my camera yesterday, and so here is a rarely seen picture of a work in progress. ;)

If you want, you can follow along on my other blog - What it Means to Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment