Monday, January 31, 2011

Fantasic February Challenge

I had meant to get this up earlier in the month considering that tomorrow is the beginning of February, but things got kind of busy with school, and the Block Party. So I am taking a break from my squares (my fingers are aching!), to post this. :)

During the month of February, I am going to be making one slipper a day. At the end of the month, I'll have 28 slippers, or 14 pairs of slippers. Then I'm going to ship them over to Max in Ukraine so he can distribute them to handicapped adults (or children if I make smaller sizes). My friend Rachel has also taken up the challenge, and we can't wait to start tomorrow!

I challenge you to also accept! Even if you make one slipper every two days, that will still be 7 pairs to send to Max! At the end of the month you can ship them to me, and I will take care of shipping them to Max. I'll also post pictures of them on my blog. Please email (forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com) me if you would like to help and accept the challenge.

Thank you for considering helping Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment