Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Help with Borders! :)

Sorry for the lack of blogging, been busy finishing up the blankets! And the border on the last one is being finished as I speak! YAY! We put a border of 3 rows of single crochet on every blanket, which helps hold it together and give it more stability. Unfortunately, the big ones tend to take quite awhile! :)

We had a little help with the borders from Mr. Gary! :) I was working on a border, and he insisted he help, so I  showed him how.... he picked up amazingly fast, faster then anyone I ever remember teaching. Made me wonder if he's a closet crocheter! ;)


And not only did he pick up fast, he did an amazing job! Rachel (my friend, not my 2 yo sister) couldn't tell his stitches from mine! :)

Thanks for your help Gary!! Love ya!

1 comment :

  1. OH NO the secrets out!!!!Lots of smiles, your friend Mr gary

    ReplyDelete