Friday, June 1, 2012

Finished Friday - Black Angry Bird Hat

Oiy.... I'm a bad blogger. I'm starting a new weekly post here, so hopefully that will help me blog more. That new weekly post is going to be called Finished Friday!

At least once a week I'm going to try and finish a project that's been hanging over my head, that has been half done or started for a long time, or something I've been meaning to make for a long time. Don't we all need to do that? :)

If you would like to join me, please blog about your project(s) on Friday's, and come back here and leave a comment with your blog link. If this is successful, in the future I might set up a linky list you can join.

++++++++++++++++++

This week my project is a black Angry Bird hat. I hate making Angry Bird hats because they are a pain, especially to sew the eyebrows on, but I love how they turn out! :) The first one I made was this one for my brother, and I've made another red once since, and I have a pig and a bluebird in process (which will probably be future Finished Friday posts!). :)

I had a little trouble with the proportions on this one, as I've never made a black one before and I didn't use a pattern, but I think I like how it looks.



Happy crocheting! Can't wait to hear about you projects!

1 comment :

  1. I posted a Finished Friday post on my blog-http://briannascreativecrochet.com/2012/06/finished-friday-dishcloths/

    ReplyDelete