Friday, August 17, 2012

Finished Friday - Starfish and a Lilypad - and a Prayer Request

If you would like to join me in this Finished Friday quest to get rid of all the half finished projects we all have... please blog about your project(s) you have finished the past week on Friday's, and come back here and leave a comment with your blog link. If this is successful, in the future I might set up a linky list you can join. Projects do not have to be projects you procrastinated on, they can be anything, sewing/crocheting/knitting or any other fiber art, and they need to be FINISHED! :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Compared to all I got done last week, this week's Finished Friday is a little pathetic, but it's better than nothing, right?

This week I made several more of these Starfish....
And one Starfish in a different color....
I used Sugar'n'Cream self striping cotton... not too happy with how it striped out, but it'll take forever to get it so it's perfect! :)
And this Lilypad!
I had made this lilypad dishcloth quite awhile ago, but finished it up to the last 5 stitches for some reason, then it ripped out some more being stored. When I found it looking for something else, I pulled it out and finished it so I would have something that I've been procrastinating on for Finished Friday. :)

You can buy the blue, green, and white starfish, and the lilypad here and here if you would like, and 100% of the sale will go to help Lilly find a family!

I have also listed many more items on our blog, and are listing many more daily, so go check it out with the new dropdown menu (that I spent hours on) under "SHOP" over at our blog "Handiwork for Lilly". :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also can I ask you to pray for this sweet princess???
Her name is Selah, and she has been in a terrible accident and nearly drowned. She is fighting for her life, and really NEEDS PRAYERS!!! You can read more and read updates over at my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment