Friday, August 31, 2012

Finished Friday - A Hat and more Starfish

I skipped last Friday's Finished Friday for two reasons - because I was gone, and also because I didn't have anything done to blog about! I've been in sort of a crocheting funk since fair, I have to sit down and make myself crochet, which I haven't been finding time for.

However, I crocheted basically all day yesterday, and I did a lot (compared to normal these days) today. Reason being, yesterday morning I left for the airport, and didn't arrive here in NY until 12 hrs later. (You can read more about my trip here on my other blog.) Between going to and from the airport, flights, and layovers, it provides for a lot of crocheting time when I don't have another choice of activity! :)

Soo here's what I got done in the past 48 hrs!

- A hat for sweet baby A!
It's missing the flower....

- And 4 rainbow starfish! (You can read more about the starfish dishcloths in my two previous posts!)
Yes, I know there's only 3 here... one is not pictured. ;)


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you would like to join me in this Finished Friday quest to get rid of all the half finished projects we all have... please blog about your project(s) you have finished the past week on Friday's, and come back here and leave a comment with your blog link. If this is successful, in the future I might set up a linky list you can join. Projects do not have to be projects you procrastinated on, they can be anything, sewing/crocheting/knitting or any other fiber art, and they need to be FINISHED! :)

Bloggers currently blogging FF frequently with me are: 
Brianna - http://briannascreativecrochet.com/

Can't wait to see your projects!

1 comment :

  1. The starfish look beautiful! I didn't think I would like the softer colored yarn, but now I think it's prettier.

    Oh, the hat...this post is supposed to be FINISHED Friday. It's NOT finished, my dear. :-) How 'bout you send me the flower pattern and I'll finish it for you. Maybe I can do a FINISHED Friday post then too. LOL I'll even weave the ends in. Dare I ask if the ends on the starfish are actually woven in or just tucked under for the photo???

    ReplyDelete