Monday, April 19, 2010

My First Knitted Dish Cloth

Quite a while ago, I started my first knitted dish cloth. I started it at the beginning of Febuary. I got it just about 3/4 of the way done by the Block Party, and then I set it down. Yesterday, I was watching Knit and Crochet Today on TV. They did the knitting project first, so I was sitting there watching them knit. Watching them inspired me to pull out my knitting and work on it. My knitting project happened to be my dish cloth. I ended up finishing it. Then I put a single crochet border around it. I used size 7 needles, and it is all the basic knit stitch. I am really glad to finally have it done! I am planning on bringing it to the fair in August.


My knitted dish cloth - I still need to block it before fair because it doesn't lay flat. This picture doesn't show very well the actual deep red color.

No comments:

Post a Comment